Pagini

Artists | Reco of the week | Henning Ludvigsen

Ok, so I decided to include into my recommendations digital artists that I discover stumbling over the net, and here's the first of them: Henning Ludvigsen. He's a digital artist from Norway, currently living in Athens, Greece. Since 2004, he has been focusing on creating fantasy-related 2D art and is currently working as the Art Director of a Norwegian/Greek computer game development company in Athens, which recently launched the MMORPG game Darkfall. I found his art wandering around CoolIris, searching for dragons on deviantArt.
Here are some of the pieces I treasure most of his art:






















Be sure you check out his entire gallery, and don't miss out the artwork from A Song of Ice and Fire's A Game of Thrones!
Enjoy!

----------------
Listening to: Darren Hayes - Insatiable
via FoxyTunes


0 pareri:

Trimiteți un comentariu