Pagini

darkness

The dark wolf is coming.
It has taken and absorbed all the features of the white wolf and is no longer black, it is dark.
No longer a she or a he, it is an it.
The dark wolf.

The dark wolf is here.
So go now, fly away.



There's nothing I can teach you anymore.
I've taught you to love without receiving back the same.
I've taught you to live without receiving back at all.
I can no longer provide you with attention.
I can no longer provide you with fun.
I can no longer provide you interesting conversations.
I can no longer provide you interesting things.

I am no longer a provider, the essence that I've thought was my "mission".
I thought I was the provider, I struggled to be a provider, but I am not.


The heart has started to harden. The work of the healer has begun.
The green fire is burning the earth, closing up the scars.
All the others have been turned into stone, rock hard earth.
I'm turning this one into jade - it needs too much of the green energy.
The green fire engulfs the mountains.
They're turning to jade.

The dark wolf is hungry. It's eating the earth alive.
The healer must let go and let herself be eaten, devoured, consumed.

The secret is not to fight it, but to feed it with itself.

Give in to the dark wolf.
Let it absorb the green fire.
Let it consume the fire and the healer. And turn into jade from within.

Go after him. There's so much more he can teach you.
There's so much you can teach him.
He can help you grow, he always has. 
You can teach him to dream and to live the dream that you crave.
He will be the light on the sea of unknown.
You will not need to recite mantras in order to drive fear away.
He will take your fears away and turn them into the fiery rose.

Change happens only when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.

Don't let go?
That is the only way to survive. There's nothing out here to keep you in chains.
Let go of the feelings.
Let go of the soul.
Let go of the past.
Let go of the heartaches...
Let go of the mind...
Let go...


...and let myself caught...

...by the torrent of life...


0 pareri:

Trimiteți un comentariu